We are Telia Company – the New Generation Telco
นอกจากการดูบทความนี้แล้ว คุณยังสามารถดูข้อมูลที่เป็นประโยชน์อื่นๆ อีกมากมายที่เราให้ไว้ที่นี่: ดูเพิ่มเติม
Our 21,000 talented colleagues serve millions of customers every day in one of the world’s most connected regions. With a strong connectivity base, we’re the hub in the digital ecosystem, empowering people, companies and societies to stay in touch with everything that matters 24/7/365 on their terms.
Headquartered in Stockholm, the heart of innovation and technology, we’re set to change the industry and bring the world even closer for our customers.
SHOPPING QUÊN LỐI VỀ Ở BANGKOK // DU LỊCH THÁI LAN TẬP 1 // NINHTRAVEL
Lần đầu tiên thực hiện vlog tại nước ngoài, Ninh sẽ dẫn các bạn đến Bangkok, Thái Lan để khám phá ẩm thực và những trải nghiệm du lịch vô cùng thích thú nhé! Chuyến đi này của mình còn có chị Pretty Much, chị Bedaulbe và Chloe Nguyễn nữa nên lại càng vui luôn. Các bạn theo dõi đủ 3 tập nha:
Tập 1: https://youtu.be/tLpzFBjBEIc
Tập 2: https://youtu.be/MTOlCacOny4
Tập 3: https://youtu.be/iqlfwvVdhd8
Đừng quên follow và subcribe mình nhé!
✰ Youtube: https://youtube.com/ninhtito
✰ Instagram: https://instagram.com/ninheating
✰ Fanpage: https://facebook.com/ninheating
✰ Blog: https://ninhtito.com
Funny \u0026 Inspirational Commercials #22 (Eng Sub)
Funny \u0026 Hilarious TV Ads + Emotional \u0026 Touching Commercials from Asia. Episode 22 [created English subtitle].
Thank you for subscribing. Please also checkout our other channel:
A Touching Thai AD that make you cry
This Ad make you cry. this is the inspirational ad
10 Funny Language Learning Commercials
I put together ten of very funny commercials about learning another language. I hope you enjoy them as I did. Normally I ask the viewers to tell me in the comments which one they like the most to see which commercial is 1. Sadly, I can’t do it anymore because the last name I counted deleted its comment, now I don’t know which one was last. But judging by the last outcome and by the comments I respond to daily, the winner is the last commercial Budweiser/Bud light, “No speak English” + “Language of Love”.
These ads are included:
1. Soesman Language Institute with “A Day Trip” from 1998 (I want to f you in the ass, featuring the song by the Outhere Brothers from 1994) by Y\u0026R Netherlands
2. Berlitz with its famous “German Coast Guard” / “We are sinking” from 2006 by the agency Bates United Oslo from Norway (Improve your language / Language for life)
3. Babbel with “Boss It At Work” / “Negotiator” (Learn English for Work)
4. Babbel with “Spanish Passion” from 2017 (Tell me more / Speak the language like you’ve always wanted to) with Mariona Borrell
5. Nintendo DS Language Course with “Airport”, perhaps from 2004/2005
6. Berlitz with “Automobil on Fritz”
7. Berlitz Commercial with “The Club” (Join the club)
8. Nintendo DS Japanese TV Commercial (For here or to go) with Nanako Matsushima, perhaps from 2007
9. Berlitz with “Laundromat” from 2005 (Learn another language) by Dennis Liu
10. Babbel with “Undercover Agent” from 2017 starring Divian Ladwa, the \”truth serum guy\” from Ant Man, as the Undercover Agent some viewers asked me if it’s him, I wasn’t sure, so I wrote him and he was so nice to answer and to confirm it: \”It is indeed me\” kudos to Divian!
11. AnheuserBusch Budweiser beer / Bud light with “No speak English” from the 2007 Super Bowl starring Carlos Mencia
11.5 AnheuserBusch Budweiser beer / Bud light with “Language of Love Commercial” from 2008 starring Carlos Mencia
The votes are in and the current winner is: “No speak English” + “Language of Love” by Budweiser/Bud light
Results in detail, status December 4, 2020 (votes and positive mentions counted):
1. Budweiser/Bud light, “No speak English” + “Language of Love”: 327 votes/mentions – mostly because of Boooood light and We make sandwich, I am meat
2. Berlitz, “German Coast Guard”/“We are sinking”: 213 votes/mentions
3. Soesman Language Institute, “A Day Trip”: 144 votes/mentions
4. Babbel, “Spanish Passion”: 98 votes/mentions – mostly because of the Spanish lady
5. Nintendo DS Language Course with “Airport”: 50 votes/mentions – mostly because of the Yes, yes, yes actor
6. Berlitz, “Laundromat”/”Learn another language”: 36 votes/mentions
7. Berlitz, “Automobil on Fritz”: 36 votes/mentions
8. Berlitz, “The Club”/”Join the club”: 24 votes/mentions
9. Babbel, “Undercover Agent”: 23 votes/mentions
10. Babbel, “Boss It At Work” / “Negotiator”: 25 votes/mentions
11. Nintendo DS Japanese, “For here or to go”: 20 votes/mentions
Thanks to everybody who watched the video, voted and commented on it, liked it and subscribed to my channel – I appreciate that very much!
นอกจากการดูหัวข้อนี้แล้ว คุณยังสามารถเข้าถึงบทวิจารณ์ดีๆ อื่นๆ อีกมากมายได้ที่นี่: ดูบทความเพิ่มเติมในหมวดหมู่Technology