The Green Heart of Germany: 7 Facts about Thuringia
นอกจากการดูบทความนี้แล้ว คุณยังสามารถดูข้อมูลที่เป็นประโยชน์อื่นๆ อีกมากมายที่เราให้ไว้ที่นี่: ดูความรู้เพิ่มเติมที่นี่
In this video you can find seven little known facts about Thuringia. Keep watching and subscribe, as more episodes will follow!
You can now support this channel via Patreon, by accessing the link bellow. Thank you!
Learn, Share, Subscribe
US States \u0026 Territories
206 Countries in One Series
More information about the video content bellow:
1. Thuringia, officially the Free State of Thuringia, is a federal state of Germany. Most of Thuringia is within the watershed of the Saale, a left tributary of the Elbe, and has been known as \”the green heart of Germany\” from the late 19th century due to the dense forest covering the land.
2. Thuringia was established in 1920 as a state of the Weimar Republic from a merger of the Ernestine duchies, except for SaxeCoburg, but can trace its origins to the Frankish Duchy of Thuringia established around 631 AD by King Dagobert I.
3. Erfurt is the capital and largest city in the state of Thuringia. Erfurt’s old town is one of the best preserved medieval city centres in Germany. The University of Erfurt was founded in 1379, making it the first university to be established within the geographic area which constitutes modernday Germany. It closed in 1816 and was reestablished in 1994, with the main modern campus on what was a teachers’ training college. Martin Luther (14831546) was its most famous student, studying there from 1501.
4. The Krämerbrücke (Merchants’ bridge) in the state capital Erfurt dates back to 1325 and has been continuously inhabited for over 500 years. At 125 metres long from end to end and home to around 80 residents, the bridge is still an important thoroughfare for locals today wanting to cross this section of the Gera River. Nowadays it boasts popular cafes, wine merchants, a bakery and a chocolate shop.
5. Despite the fact that composer and musician Johann Sebastian Bach is so often associated with Leipzig, the city in Saxony where he spent a large part of his career, he was actually born in a Thuringian town called Eisenach.
6. In 1919 an academy for applied arts, design and architecture opened in Weimar, a city known for its cultural heritage and importance in the history of Germany. Founded by an architect named Walter Gropius, the school was known as Bauhaus (literally ‘construction house’) and initiated the foundations of a movement of the same name.
7. In the late 18th and early 19th century, ducal patronage attracted many of the leading German poets and philosophers such as Goethe, Schiller and Nietzsche to Weimar, turning it into a European center of culture. Public and private buildings, castles and parks in and around the city bear witness to the outstanding cultural history of the Weimar Classical Period, sixteen of which are recognized as Unesco World Heritage sites.
Teknoaxe Aerobatics in Slow Motion
Download Music: http://teknoaxe.com/Link_Code_3.php?q=1496
By F l a n k e r Own work, Public Domain, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=2089107
By Kora27 Own work, CC BYSA 4.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=62850457
By J. Strauß Own work, CC BYSA 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=28600796
By User:Nikater Own work, CC BYSA 4.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=3983003
By I, Sailko, CC BYSA 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=17433974
Pushed to Insanity
2000 AT211 CORONA PREMIO EL PACKAGE MANUAL 5SPEED / GIVEUCAR / Japanese Used Cars Trusted Exporter
For more details, have a look at the following link.
ABS, Air conditioner, Airbag, Back tire, CD player, Jack, Power steering, Radio, Spare tire, Wheel spanner
unboxing homenade package corona series
1996 Toyota Corona Premio $Cash4Cars$Cash4Cars$ ** SOLD **
Trade Me Member 3772110 cash4cars
Welcome to the Cash4Cars New Zealand YouTube Channel! Thank you for Viewing!
We are your premier choice for Quality Cheap Cars and $1 No Reserve Auctions!
We sell everything and everything sells! so subscribe to our channel to ensure you are
amongst the first to get our latest offerings and bid online for the best deals on the net!!
We also pay cash for cars….anything considered all vehicles in all conditions so contact us today
to get CASH for your car on 0800CASH4YOU or send us an email to Cash4CarsNZ@gmail.com
นอกจากการดูหัวข้อนี้แล้ว คุณยังสามารถเข้าถึงบทวิจารณ์ดีๆ อื่นๆ อีกมากมายได้ที่นี่: ดูบทความเพิ่มเติมในหมวดหมู่Technology